Buying and Selling a Property
- Buying a Property will be one of the biggest investments you will ever make and for this reason you should see us first before you take the big step to becoming a home owner. Whether this will be for the first time or you are looking to upgrade we are here to help you through every step of the selling and buying process.
- In today’s market houses are being snapped up with many facing multiple offers. Sellers will find themselves facing multiple contracts, each with their own different terms and conditions and of course, purchase price. How do you know which one is the best offer for you? The highest priced offer may be subject to the Purchasers confirming multitudes of conditions while one with a slightly lower price may only be subject to the Title to the property being approved.
- Buyers too will find themselves slightly overwhelmed when entering the property market as many properties need to be acted on quickly to avoid them being snapped up by another buyer. Obtaining the correct specialists report needs to be considered carefully. Like buying a car, a house should be subject to a thorough check before you commit to the purchase. Not sure what report you should be looking for or whether you have picked the right ones for you? We can help.
- Do you have a Kiwisaver Scheme? Did you know that you can withdraw a portion of your Kiwisaver to contribute towards your first home? Did you also know that you may also be entitled to a Kainga Ora Subsidy of between $3,000.00 to $5,000.00 simply for buying your first home and being a Kiwisaver member.
- We offer a fixed fee for all residential sales and purchases and if the contract does not go unconditional there is no fee. So why not give us a call today and we will help you into your dream home.